Terms and conditions
- A £500 deposit is required at the time of booking. A booking will only be confirmed after cleared receipt of deposit. Do not make any travel arrangements prior to booking confirmation and acceptance.
- Cancellation of booking – you have seven days from receipt of payment of deposit to cancel the holiday with a full refund. If for any reason you cancel the holiday after this seven day period, you must notify us in writing, the cancellation date comes into effect when we confirm receipt of your written confirmation, confirmation will initially be by either a short acceptance email or by telephone and then confirmed in writing by email.
- The following cancellation charges will apply:
Up to three calendar months prior to the holiday start date = your deposit
- 28 – 59 days prior to holiday start date = 50% of total paid
- 14 – 27 days prior to holiday start date = 80% of total paid
- Less than 14 days to holiday start date = 100%
The final payment i.e. the full payment less deposit must be completed not less than 3 months prior to the start of the holiday. Failure to make full payment by the 3rd calendar month date will incur a 10% surcharge or cancellation of the holiday. We will endeavour to make contact to discover the situation, if this is not possible, your place will be re-allocated and your deposit will be our cancellation charge. If you cannot take the holiday as booked you may, at our discretion, find a suitable person to take your place.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your holiday or make any changes due to tutor illness we will either make a full refund of all the monies paid to us or offer you the use of the finca if you are happy to share it with other holiday participant’s. We would re -imburse the tutor fees under these circumstances. We will not re-imburse any other expenses incurred. We strongly advise you to take out your own holiday cancellation insurance.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decline to accept or retain any person on the holiday whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable, or whose conduct is disruptive or detrimental to the enjoyment of the other participant’s. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decline to include any person from any activity, or postpone/cancel any activity, if that person does not have the appropriate clothing, footwear or other items we deem necessary for the safe participation in any of the activities, to the individual and/or other participant’s. In this event, we shall be under no obligation or liability for any costs incurred as result of this action.
- All information published on our website, brochures or other documents is published in good faith in time of writing, however we reserve the right to alter offers, art materials, prices of art materials, excursions, daily schedule and/or arrangements at any time, at our discretion or if factors beyond our control make those arrangements impossible, implausible or dangerous to follow, due to inclement weather, transport, technical or other problems beyond our control. No concessions will be made if the client chooses to deviate from the scheduled programme or declines from the offered alternative.
- It is a condition that you obtain your own cover for personal accident, travel and medical insurance: this should include repatriation to your place of departure. We strongly recommend that you are adequately covered. Passport, visa and health certificate requirements are the sole responsibility of the client. You should obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which will cover you in Spain. We will assume that the client is 100% physically/medically fit unless notified otherwise. Any disabilities, special dietary requirements or medical conditions that may affect the normal programme of events must be put in writing at the time of booking.
- We accept no liability from acts or defaults of carriers or other outside organisations, their employees or agents. We will not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, distress, disappointment or irregularity suffered by the client unless it is proven to be caused by our negligence. Luggage and personal effects are left at the clients own risk. All activities during the holiday are undertaken at the clients own risk. While on holiday your personal belongings are your responsibility, therefore should be adequately insured. The client will be liable for any damages or breakages, caused directly by them, to any property belonging to the accommodation, course resources, or any other holiday participant or agent, either in the accommodation, other rooms, buildings, transport or grounds.
- If you have any complaints while on holiday, these must reported at the time of the occurrence, both verbally and in writing.
Business owner is:
20 Gwavas Road